Reconnect, reminisce, and rediscover all that Girl Scouts has to offer by joining our Alum Association! Girl Scout Alum are a powerful community of adults and supporters who believe in preparing girls to be the leaders of the future. This group is a powerful resource whether your interest is in networking, volunteering, or just keeping in touch with Girl Scout news. All adults with a current or former affiliation with Girl Scouting are invited to join the GS-TOP Alum Association.
Who can join the GS-TOP Alum Association?
- Former Girl Scouts (whether you were a Daisy or Brownie Girl
Scout or you went through some or all of the age levels),
current/former volunteers, and council staff
- Adult males with a current Girl Scout membership
The Girl Scout Alum is a group of individuals who want to make a difference in their community by building up our young girls to dream big without limits. Former Girl Scouts and adult members will support our mission as advocators, volunteers, and financial contributors. This group will also provide members an opportunity to network at events and provide personal development.
We are building a culture of philanthropy and engagement through volunteer opportunities, both within Girl Scouting and in our broader community.
Benefits of Joining
As an alum, you know Girl Scouting works. A recent study showed that Girl Scout alums display positive life outcomes – our strong sense of self, our commitment to volunteering and civic engagement, our leadership abilities, and strong family and social bonds. Staying in touch helps us to continue to create impactful Girl Scout experiences for generations to come.
When you join, you’ll receive:
- Membership in a unique community where you'll feel connected, helpful, informed, and a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Important news about Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains.
- Information on Girl Scout programming and opportunities to get involved.
- Invitations to special events.
- Service project opportunities for both GS-TOP and other non-profits (camps, local troops, GSAS Program, etc.).
- The opportunity to share stories, photos, favorite Girl Scout memories, and let others learn about the Alum Association and how Girl Scouts changes lives.
- Plus, many more to come.
We have active alum
in Fort Worth and
Lubbock, and we're launching a chapter in Amarillo (more to come)!
Simply click on the president's name in your area below to contact
your local GSAA chapter.
VP Program -
Members at Large: