Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains hiring philosophy:
- We want to attract awesome people who help create an unforgettable experience for volunteers and girls by fulfilling the mission of Girl Scouts.
- Provide excellence in customer
service through personal and meaningful contact including kindness,
honesty, and integrity.
- Kindness - Should be generally helpful to volunteers and coworkers. Demonstrate collaboration in daily interactions and work.
- Honesty - Should keep commitments.
- Integrity - Takes responsibilities for actions and follows through on agreed upon tasks.
- You must have a desire to serve others and have a cooperative, team mentality.
- You must believe in and live by the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
If this philosophy sounds like you, take a moment to view our open positions. Thank you for your interest in working for Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains.
View Current Openings
Interested in working at one of our camps this summer?
Complete the Camp Staff Application.