Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains hiring philosophy:
- We want to attract awesome people who help create an unforgettable experience for volunteers and girls by fulfilling the mission of Girl Scouts.
- Provide excellence in customer
service through personal and meaningful contact including kindness,
honesty, and integrity.
- Kindness - Should be generally helpful to volunteers and coworkers. Demonstrate collaboration in daily interactions and work.
- Honesty - Should keep commitments.
- Integrity - Takes responsibilities for actions and follows through on agreed upon tasks.
- You must have a desire to serve others and have a cooperative, team mentality.
- You must believe in and live by the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
If this philosophy sounds like you, take a moment to view our open positions. Thank you for your interest in working for Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org