- Staff must wear masks and do their best to maintain and encourage social distancing, wash hands as frequently as possible and use hand sanitizer.
- Customers will be limited to a maximum of 5 individuals from the same household or troop at a time and children under 12 must be registered Girl Scouts to enter.
- Customers will be required to wear a mask the entire time they are in the building and must use hand sanitizer upon entry or wear new/clean gloves.
- Staff will sanitize the register counter, credit card keypad, doors and any other common touch surfaces with disinfecting wipes or spray between appointments.
- Returned merchandise will be set to the back to be disinfected with wipes, spray, or hot steam and held for a week before being returned to the floor.
Service Centers and Shops
GS-TOP Shops are proud to offer Retail To-Go and *NEW* Retail-By-Appointment !
In addition to curbside pickup now available at Fort Worth, Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene, Southlake, and Wichita Falls shops, we're excited to offer in-person shopping by appointment.
In-person appointments can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and preferred shop location.
Staff from the requested location will call to schedule appointments within the designated days of operation as available and inform customers of safety requirements.
COVID Retail-By-Appointment Safety Requirements
Please follow the instructions below to schedule your Retail-To-Go
- E-mail your order to email@example.com
- Include your name and phone number
- Include the shop location you choose for pick up: Fort Worth, Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene, Southlake, or Wichita Falls
A retail associate from your selected location will contact you to complete your sale over the phone and schedule your pick up time.
At this time, all orders and order changes must be made via email.
Fort Worth (Corporate)