Fort Worth, TX—Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains is proud to announce the 2022 Women of Distinction Award honorees.
- Woman of Distinction: Christie Eckler, LMSW, CFRE; UT Arlington, School of Social Work and CME Consulting LLC
- Outstanding Community Partner: Tom Thumb/Albertsons
- Lifetime Achievement: Ginny Montgomery, Girl Scout Alum and Volunteer
- Rising Star: Tori McDonald, age 14, Girl Scout Cadette, Troop 2778
- Man Enough To Be A Girl Scout: Dr. Carlos L. Walker, Sr., Director of the Fort Worth ISD-Family Action Center
Through the Women of Distinction luncheon and awards program, scheduled for August 26 at Hurst Conference Center, Girl Scouts brings together and recognizes a group of purpose-driven leaders in business, government, education, and philanthropy, who, like our girls, are dedicated to serve and leadership.
“We are thrilled to announce this year’s Women of Distinction who exemplify our community’s diverse leaders as we raise funds for today’s Girl Scouts here in Tarrant County,” says Becky Burton, CEO of Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains. “Bringing together leaders throughout our community, including one of our own young Girl Scouts, shows that there is still so much good in this world.”
Individual tickets can be purchased at gs-strong.org/women2022. For sponsorship information, please contact Wendy Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.735.5315.