Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains is proud to announce the 2022
Women of Distinction Award honorees.
- Woman of Distinction: Jennifer Potter, LMSW, LOSS Team Coordinator, Family Support Services of Amarillo
- Outstanding Community Partner: Pantex
- Lifetime Achievement: Jaqueline Grantham, Girl Scout Leader for 55 years and Good Shepard Award recipient
- Rising Star: DJ Auburg, Student, West Texas A&M University and Gold Award Girl Scout
- Man Enough To Be A Girl Scout: Anthony Berryman, Volunteer Firefighter, Army Specialist, and Leader for Troop 5810 in Beaver County, Oklahoma.
Through the Women of Distinction dinner and awards program,
scheduled for October 27 at the Alumni Banquet Hall at West Texas
A&M University, Girl Scouts brings together and recognizes a group
of purpose-driven leaders who, like our girls, are dedicated to
service and leadership.
“We are thrilled to announce this year’s Women of Distinction honorees who exemplify our community’s diverse leaders as we raise funds for today’s Girl Scouts here in the Amarillo area,” says Becky Burton, CEO of Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains. “Bringing together leaders throughout our community, including one of our own young Girl Scouts, shows that there is still so much good in this world.”
Individual tickets can be purchased at gs-strong.org/WODAMA22.
For sponsorship information, contact Sierra Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org or 806-553-3177.