Join us for an adults-only intimate evening of desserts, appetizers, wine, and musical entertainment while making a difference for girls at our Girl Scouts Desserts First experience. This event, sponsored by Wells Fargo Advisors, supports Girl Scouts in Lubbock as we achieve the mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
When: Thursday, September 9, 5:30 – 8 p.m.
Where: The Texas Tech Club-WESTSIDE, 550 University Avenue, Lubbock
Tickets: $50 each. Purchase online at gs-strong.org/DF2021.
- Chef Andrew Seccareccio, The Willows Event Center
- Ashley Smith, Ashley's Own Eats & Treats
- Chef Tasha Teel, The Cakery
- Marsha Johnson, Sweet Creations
- Patricia Tuthill, Just Desserts
- Chef Thomas Hiestand, The Texas Tech Club
- Executive Chef Dewey McMurrey, Texas Tech Hospitality Services
- Mayor Dan Pope, Mayor of Lubbock
- Shaun Fogerson, Fire Chief of Lubbock Fire Rescue
- Sheila Patterson Harris, City Council Member
- Floyd Mitchell, Lubbock Police Chief
- Christy Martinez-Garcia, Owner/Editor-Latino Lubbock Magazine