Share your Voice!
Girl Scout Voices of GS-TOP
GSLE Troop Survey - Part two!
Spring is here, and that means the troop year is beginning to wrap up as girls get ready for summer fun! All girls that were eligible and received a pre-survey link in the fall will be emailed a link to complete post-surveys at the end of April. There is one survey per-grade level, so be sure you select the right one! We also have a survey link for troop leaders.
We sincerely hope that you will participate in this survey. As a way to show our appreciation for your participation, the first 1000 girls to complete the pre-survey in the fall, and then complete the post-survey will entered into a giveaway for one of three iPod nanos. These girls will also receive a Girl Scout Voices patch. Troop Leaders completing both surveys will receive a special thank you gift, as well.
*Please note: to be entered into the giveaway and to receive your patch, please complete the post-survey, then fill in your information on the web form you’ll be redirected to at the end of your survey. You’ll receive a certificate at the email address entered on this web form that you can use to pick up your patch/thank you gift in any of our council shops. iPod Nano winners will be contacted directly.
To complete the survey, simply click the link for your grade level below:
* If possible, please repspond by May 31.
Here are some important details about this Girl Scout Survey:
- Your answers will be private. That means that your individual answers will not be shared with your friends or troop leaders.
- Deciding to take the survey is completely up to you. You may stop at any time. You may choose not to answer any questions you do not want to answer.
- The results of this survey are only for the use of Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains and Girl Scouts of the USA. That means you will not receive any sales or marketing contacts as a result of your participation.
- You may request a paper survey and reply envelope be mailed to you.
- If internet access is a problem, you can call the Council Office at 800.582.7272 or email email@example.com.
At Girl Scouts, we know that having your voice heard is important. Thank you so much for participating! If you have any further questions about the GSLE (Girl Scout Leadership Experience) Troop survey or GS-TOP outcomes, please contact Lindsay Tooker at 800.582.7272 ext. # 1205