Share your Voice!
Girl Scout Voices of GS-TOP
GSLE Troop Survey
This year, we’ll be surveying all of the girls registered in a troop to find out what girls involved with troops get from their experience in Girl Scouts. Each GS-TOP household will be sent an email with links to the pre-surveys in November – there is one survey per-grade level, so be sure you select the right one! We also have a survey link for troop leaders.
We sincerely hope that you will participate in this survey. As a way to show our appreciation for your participation, the first 1000 girls to complete the pre-survey in the fall, and then complete the post-survey (which will be sent out in April) will receive a special link at the end of their post-survey. This link will allow girls’ answers to remain confidential, but also, will enter their names into a giveaway for one of three iPod nanos. The first 1000 girls to complete both surveys and follow the link to fill out their information will also receive a Girl Scout Voices patch. Troop Leaders completing both surveys will receive a special thank you gift, as well.
To complete the survey, simply click the link for your grade level below:
* If possible, please repspond by November 30.
Here are some important details about this Girl Scout Survey:
- Your answers will be private. That means that your individual answers will not be shared with your friends.
- Deciding to take the survey is completely up to you. You may stop at any time. You may choose not to answer any questions you do not want to answer.
- The results of this survey are only for the use of Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains and Girl Scouts of the USA. That means you will not receive any sales or marketing contacts as a result of your participation.
- You may request a paper survey and reply envelope be mailed to you.
- If internet access is a problem, you can call the Council Office at 800.582.7272 or email email@example.com.
At Girl Scouts, we know that having your voice heard is important. Thank you so much for participating! If you have any further questions about the GSLE (Girl Scout Leadership Experience) Troop survey or GS-TOP outcomes, please contact Lindsay Tooker at 800.582.7272 ext. # 1205