Work at Camp
Looking for a fun summer experience where you can work outdoors, make a difference in the life of a child, and learn valuable skills for your future? Our camp staff knows how to work hard and play hard.
WORKING AT CAMP CAN …
Campers are not the only ones who benefit from camp. As a staff member, you will gain amazing experience you can use throughout your entire life.
- Develop or improve positive communication skills
- Allow you to be a positive role model
- Teach flexibility while working under pressure
- Foster team-building and cooperation skills
- Provide connections and networking opportunities.
- Develop personal and inter-personal skills
- Teach responsibility and accountability
- Provide hands-on experience working with girls ages 5-17
To submit your application:
- Right click on the appropriate link below
- Click "Save link as..." and save the pdf to your computer.
- Go to your saved document and fill it out.
- Save the changes you've made to the document.
- Submit using the email buttons at the bottom of the form.