Work at Camp
Looking for a fun summer experience where you can work outdoors, make a difference in the life of a child, and learn valuable skills for your future? Our camp staff knows how to work hard and play hard.
WORKING AT CAMP CAN …
Campers are not the only ones who benefit from camp. As a staff member, you will gain amazing experience you can use throughout your entire life.
- Develop or improve positive communication skills
- Allow you to be a positive role model
- Teach flexibility while working under pressure
- Foster team-building and cooperation skills
- Provide connections and networking opportunities.
- Develop personal and inter-personal skills
- Teach responsibility and accountability
- Provide hands-on experience working with girls ages 5-17
CAMP STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT:
CAMP KIWANIS – Amarillo, Texas
A beautiful, small, semi-rustic camp located just northwest of Amarillo. Campers and staff enjoy living in stone and wooden cabins with 8 to 32 campers in a unit group. Specialized programs include archery, swimming, ropes/challenge course, and horseback riding.
Pre-camp staff training begins May 31; camp closes July 25.
STEVENS RANCH - Glen Rose, Texas
A wooded camp for girls entering 2nd through 12th grades. Campers and staff live separately in units of 12-32 campers. Specialized program includes horseback riding, archery, and photography.
Pre-camp training begins June 1; camp closes August 3. Those requiring specialization training will have different report dates.
To submit your application:
- Click on the appropriate link below, submit the form.
- Right-Click "Save link as..." and save the pdf to your computer.
- Go to your saved document and fill it out.
- Save the changes you've made to the document.
- Submit using the email buttons at the bottom of the form.